|Fees and Services on Tanuki Shop
|Tanuki Fee for purchases on Yahoo Auctions
|Tanuki Fee for purchases on Rakuten / Yahoo Shopping
||300 yen / lot
|* Additional Services
|Check the goods for serviceability and compliance with description (time to work with the product in less than 15 minutes)
|Individual work with the goods at the request of the client (photos, weight change, repacking)
|Packing in accordance with individual customer requirements
||from 2000 yen
|Mounting and removing the tire from the wheel
||500 yen / tire
|Request for information about goods from online stores, from suppliers and manufacturers
||500 yen / request
|Dismantling guitars in the process of packing parcels
|Parcel enforcement with a carton carcass
When and how the payment is made
- When you bid on a lot, a certain amount is blocked on your account. When the item arrives at the warehouse, we recalculate and withdraw the funds from your account to pay for the items. If the account has insufficient funds, the payment will still be made, but your account balance goes negative (overdraft). The shipment to your destination is paid for separately and only in the presence of the required amount on the balance sheet. When you make a package, we will make the package and it’s cost, and then set the bill. If the funds on the balance are positive, the parcel will be paid and sent (usually the next day). If the funds for paying the parcel are not enough, then you are experiencing "debt for sending". This debt will be paid automatically when you charge your account. Please keep notice that your items / package will be delivered only after payment.
- The credit line allows you to bet at once, even without money on the balance sheet. For example, you find a rare item in the auction, bids for which end in an hour. You do not have enough time to make the money transfer, but at the expense of the credit line you can bet immediately. If you lose the bid, you do not need to deposit any funds. And in case if you win, you can easily update your account within a few days. The credit line is issued automatically. Power users - credited in the amount of 50,000 yen, VIP-clients - credited in the amount of 200,000 yen. Interest on the loan is not charged. The credit line is provided with the expectation that the user will repay the debt aroused. Debt can occur when billing for a product or package, as well as during the auction. Debt shows as a negative balance. Once your balance goes negative, overdraft, you need to update your account so the balance becomes zero or above. If within a month the debt is not paid for, the credit line is revoked.
- The maximum bet shows how much the maximum you can bid on a Yahoo! Auction lot. To be able to place a bid, you must have the available funds on your balance, or have a credit line. The amount will be calculated automatically. Note that when placing bids on a lot, the certain amount will be blocked on your account.
- Final price - a price that fully covers all costs for the acquisition of the lot. This price includes:
- value of the items ( item lots from Shopping and Auctions)
- Tanuki Shop commission
- bank transfer fee to the seller of the item
- delivery within Japan ( domestic shipping to our warehouse)
- shipping to your destination ( international shipping)
- * the final price can be calculated on our online calculator, which is found in the description page of each item page or lot. You only need to enter the weight of the goods (packaging) and its price. If you do not know the exact weight, you can enter an approximate weight.
- When betting on your personal account is blocked by a certain amount. For beginners, the lock is the size of bid + security deposit (1500 yen). For example, if you bet on the sum of 1000 yen, then the lock will be 2500 yen (1000 + 1500). Blocking is done in order to set aside funds for the purchase of the lot. Blocking is not paying for the lot, because from the very beginning, some things are unknown, for example, the exact cost of delivery within Japan. When the goods arrive at the warehouse, we recalculate the final package.
- When buying a lot, aside from our Company’s commission, you have to pay the commission for the bank transfer in Japan to the seller, shipping costs to our warehouse, and consumption tax if the seller has his charges. The Banking Commission is fixed for all lots and is 540 yen. This commission is taken for each lot separately, even if purchased several items from one seller. Standard re-packaging is included in our commission. Additional co-packing and repacking heavy and fragile goods to be paid by agreement.
- The storage fee is charged after 2 months and ceases to be charged when the goods are delivered to the customer, or are formed into a package that will be delivered to the customer.
- The storage fee for individual items and parcels is the same and is equal to 5 yen per day per 1 kg ( 5 yen / kg for 1 day) but not less than 100 yen per day. The total cost for the storage fee is calculated on the total weight of all the goods and the customer premises. The fee is debited once per day at time 00:00.
Maximum storage time
- The maximum storage time allowed is 4 months from the date of receipt of the goods to Tanuki Shop warehouse. If this period is surpassed, the goods will be disposed of. In case you prefer to stock your purchases for more than 4 months, and want to avoid disposal, you need to address a special request on that behalf at firstname.lastname@example.org . Storage fee for such products will be 50 yen per kg per day ( 50 yen / kg for 1 day), but not less than 1,000 yen per day.
- The approximate cost estimate specified in the calculator - is the cost of the item, taking into account all costs and shipment from Japan to the customer's address. However, it may differ from the real total costs. The approximate cost estimate, for example, does not include some additional payments that are sometimes included in the final score (8% tax, payment for repackaging, performance checking commission, etc.). In addition, the total cost depends on the exact weight of the goods with package. But when calculating the estimated value, the exact weight is unknown. However, in most cases the estimated cost in the calculator is the fairly accurate reflection of the amount, which will cost you in the end for the product.