|Fees and Services on Tanuki Shop
|Fee for Yahoo Auctions
|Fee for Rakuten/Yahoo Shopping
||300 JPY/ lot
|* Additional services fees
|New! Packaging with Instapak foam filler (recommended for fragile items. Product weight up to 16 kg). How it looks like
|New! Turntable handling (removing / fixing the table, fixing the tonearm. Using Instapak filler)
|Checking the item is it working order and matches the seller's description
|Special requests (photos, weight change, disassembling, repacking etc.)
|Packing in accordance with individual customer requirements
|Mounting and removing the tire from the wheel
||500 JPY/ tire
|Requesting additional information about the item from sellers. Request for searching for a special item.
||500 JPY/ request
|Dismantling guitars in the process of packing parcels
|Parcel enforcement with the pressed cardboard
When and how the payment is made
- When you bid on a lot, a certain amount is blocked on your account. When the item arrives at the warehouse, we recalculate and withdraw the funds from your account to pay for the item. If the account has insufficient funds, the payment will still be made, but an account balance will go negative (overdraft). The shipment to the destination point is paid separately and only in the presence of the required amount on the balance sheet. After the purchase is made, we process the order by calculating all the necessary costs to set a final bill. If the funds on the balance are positive, the parcel be sent as soon as possible. If the fund is not enough, you have a "debt for sending" status. This debt will be paid automatically when you charge your account. Shipping will take place only after the payment is being made.
- The credit line allows you to bid without money on the balance sheet. For example, you find a rare item in the auction, bids for which end in an hour. You do not have enough time to make the money transfer, but at the expense of the credit line you can bet immediately. If you lose the bid, you do not need to deposit any funds. In case of winning, you can easily update your account within a few days. The credit line is issued automatically. Power users - credited in the amount of 50,000 yen, VIP-clients - credited in the amount of 200,000 yen. Interest on the loan is not charged. The credit line is provided with the expectation that the user will repay the debt aroused. Debt shows as a negative balance. Once your balance goes negative (overdraft), you need to update your account, so the balance becomes zero or above. If the debt is not closed within a month, the credit line is revoked
- The maximum bet shows how much you can bid on a Yahoo! Auction lot. To be able to place a bid, you must have the available funds on your balance, or have a credit line. The amount will be calculated automatically. Note that when placing bids on a lot, the certain amount will be blocked on your account.
- Final price - a price that fully covers all costs for the acquisition of the lot. Price includes:
- value of the item itself (item lots from Shopping and Auctions)
- Tanukishop commission
- bank transfer fee to the seller of the item
- delivery within Japan (domestic shipping to our warehouse)
- shipping to your destination (international shipping)
- * the final price can be calculated on our online calculator, which is found in the description page of each item page or lot. You only need to enter the weight of the goods (packaging), its price and destination country. If you do not know the exact weight, you can enter an approximate weight.
- The situation when betting on your personal account is blocked by a certain amount. For beginners, the lock is the size of bid + security deposit (1500 yen). For example, if you bet on the sum of 1000 yen, then the lock will be 2500 yen (1000 + 1500). Blocking takes place to set aside funds for the purchase of the lot. Blocking is not paying for the lot since the exact cost of delivery within Japan is usually fluctuating. When the package arrives at the warehouse, the cost is being recalculated.
- Aside from the base commission, you must pay the commission for the bank transfer in Japan to the seller, shipping costs to our warehouse, and consumption tax if the seller has his charges. The Bank Commission is fixed - 540 yen. The commission is taken for each lot separately, even if purchased several items from one seller. Standard repackaging is included in our commission. Additional co-packing and repackaging of heavy and fragile items to be paid by agreement.
- The storage fee is charged after 1 month and ceases to be charged when the goods are delivered to the customer or are formed into a package that will be delivered to the customer.
- The storage fee for individual items and parcels is the same and equal to 5 yen per day per 1 kg but not less than 100 yen per day. The total cost for the storage fee is calculated on the total weight of all the goods and the customer premises. The fee is debited once per day at 00:00 (Tokyo).
Maximum period of storage
- Storage of incoming parcels is 4 months from the date of receiving the item at Tanukishop warehouse. If the parcel has not been claimed for 4 months, Tanukishop has the right to dispose of its contents or to use the goods at its discretion. In case you want to avoid disposal, you need to address a special request on that behalf at email@example.com. In this case storage fee is 50 yen per kg per day, but not less than 1,000 yen per day.
- The approximate cost specified in the calculator is considering all the additional fess (shipping from Japan to the customer's address included). However, it may differ from the real total costs. The approximate cost estimation does not include some additional payments that are sometimes included in the final score (8% tax, payment for repackaging, performance checking commission, etc.). In addition, the total cost depends on the exact weight of the goods with packaging. But when calculating the estimated value, the exact weight is unknown. However, in most cases the estimated cost in the calculator is fairly accurate to the real cost you end up paying.